My Blog , my friend activities and my gossips

Your Ad Here
http://netaudioads.voice2page.com/gaa_reg.php?referrer=1218661861

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

POST WEIGHT LOST ISSUE

1.Your expenditure on clothes rises suddenly, as nothing fits you and you would look horrible in baggy saggy clothes.

2.You become just so normal that you won’t stand out of the crowd anymore. You’re one of them.

3.Your plate is the centre of attention!

4.You are told “Oh my god, you eat so less” despite of the fact that you had a double cheese sandwich with drinks followed by chips and chocolates.

5.The more active you get, you are classed as a “volatile substance” by folks.

6.You get mocked by those who are still bigger (size wise)

7.Places like Marks & Spencer’s do not keep your size (mostly)…Primark ( if only you are lucky)

8.You always fear of gaining weight, and your fear does irritate people around you.

9.Sorrow of detachment with you bigger clothes which you might have dumped in the attic or use it as rags (rather curtains).

10.Your best friend is the mirror and you master the BMI index calculation.

11.People think you can squeeze in the seats, so they pretend that they are the owner of the sofa.

12.People who lift you up, feel great about their strength ( yeh rite)

13.You are told that you’re boasting about you weight loss when you are ready to talk about it, and when you don’t talk about it you are called selfish.

LOL ! But I did come across these …:P

3 comments:

Homelegance Sofa said...

I drink a lot of water, and i sleep in the 'fetal' side position. I think that this position may contrict my bladder and make me feel the need to urinate in the middle of the evening moreso than sleeping on my back. I drink a lot of water but I try to slow down before bedtime.

Business Cards Printing said...

The problem when it comes to weight is that no one really knows what is considered normal and what isn't. You become a little heavy and people will criticize you for consuming 2 burgers a day. Lose some weight, and people will tell you to have some burgers. It's all very confusing.

stop smoking hypnotherapy london said...

Sadly normal is becoming bigger. With an average UK woman at size 16, this is normal, but it's not healthy. Emotional eating and junk food has a lot of answer for.

FULL SCREEN

125

About Me

Hosangabad, MP, India
I am full of enthusiasm