My Blog , my friend activities and my gossips

Your Ad Here
http://netaudioads.voice2page.com/gaa_reg.php?referrer=1218661861

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Its here again…

My nails dont quite seem to exist during this stage, and stability of my BP is totally outta the question.

Survival seems tough and the worse part is, my life insurance scheme with Bupa has ended last year. If this is the end guys and I am no more…I wonder who I should hold responsible to manage my hotmail inbox ? Any suggestions ?

Oh well, I leave the survival bit to fate :( …timez ticking once again…

EXAMS !!! EXAMS !!! EXAMS !!!

neyha

2 comments:

Phone Sex said...

Fussy Post! You had a massive occurrence.

Anonymous said...

Great blog and a great place to find topics such as pakistani phone fun

FULL SCREEN

125

About Me

Hosangabad, MP, India
I am full of enthusiasm